Thursday, May 13, 2010

Knock Knock!!!

Today I got a knock on the door. I wasn't going to answer it cause well I wasn't fully closed and I wasn't expecting anyone. So I looked at the window and saw a familiar vechile. I opened the door and there is Julina with a plate of cheese...Weird you may say..Not  AT  All!  She listened to a woman complaining of how she only looks forward to one day of year at church and that day is Mother's Day. Every year that she has been in the Chesterfield 1st ward, the Relief Society served fruit, dessert, and cheese on Mother's Day. Pepper Jack cheese in little cubes with tooth picks..Don't know why but her favorite. This year it was cheese less...
So today the complaining woman  got her  Mother's Day cheese. I know it seems so little but I lLOVE It!!! Not only did I get pepper jack I got all sorts of cheese. HOw thoughtful. If JUlina was my husband she would have gotten lucky..Thank you Julina for listening and being so thoughtful.

2 comments:

Zana said...

AAAAAAAlma! You're killing me softly with your one liners "if she were my husband..."

I don't want anyone else to read this post so I can use that one sometime, somewhere, somehow

and yes, Julina wins friend of the month so I'm going to stop trying.

Chelle said...

I'm wondering how long before Ryan shows up with a platter of cheese :):)