Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dorian Strings class

When I had a meeting with Dorian's teachers a while back I learned he does pretty well with Strings Class. I laughed when the report read  -ON pitch. I then learned he had a Strings Concert so I was so excited to hear him perform. At one time the kids did an exercise about rhythm where they snapped and clapped...anyhow Cali said out loud "this is stupid" I now realize I say that a lot. The lady in front of us turned around laughed and said I got that on video. I am very proud of him. He actually stayed on pitch and followed directions. Here are some pics.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! Do we have a musician on our hands?

I love that kid so much. He is growing up so fast.

Tammy said...

Is he really big enough to be playing in a strings class?? It just seems like he's still the cute little kindgergartener, but of course he's not!! He looks great in these pics!